- Response™ LT Suspension
- Wishbone Wire frame
- Response™ LT formed auto-fit waistbelt with ventilated air channels
- Harness features MonoBond™ Architecture with thermo-bonded, four layer construction
- Contoured backpanel with breathable spacer mesh and ventilated air channels
- Trail Smart™ Packing System with organization for Camp, Trail and On-the-Go gear
- Highly water resistant top pocket with water proof zipper and sealed seems
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover
- External hydration sleeve attaches directly to internal frame
- Side stash security pocket
- Quick draw closure on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Large front dump pocket
- Twin oversize side pockets
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Two-stage compression on lower bag and over main top opening
|Weight||3 lbs 11 oz (1.67 kg) - Small|
|Volume||2,929 in³ (48 liters) - Small|
|Torso fit||16 - 18 in (40 - 45 cm) - Small|
|Sleeping bag compartment||No|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Perfect pack"
I purchased the ladies 48 Cairn for my upcoming Tour du Mont Blanc. Since we will be hiking hut to hut, the 48 is perfect for my needs, not too big or small. I am packing ultra-light, and can keep it under 17 pounds with water. I've been carrying my new pack for training since it arrived a month ago and already find it so much more comfortable than my old pack. What sold me on the Cairn's design, was it's organization. There are essentially three areas to stow belongings. Items not needed until camp are packed in the main compartment. There is a middle compartment for larger items one might need to access during the day, like rain gear, extra layers, etc. Then there is more storage for quick access for smaller items, and food for example. Everything is easily accessed without needing to rifle around through it all. My husband was so impressed with the organization of this pack, he purchased the men's equivalent.
The hip belt moves freely with your body movement, and the padding is very comfortable. Lastly, I admit to not liking the other colors available in this pack. Thankfully OMC gear carried the gray color. It is beautiful! I couldn't be happier. This was my first time ordering from OMC Gear and I was so impressed with how fast the pack shipped! I am a happy customer.
Yes, I would recommend this product.