The Giro Seam is a classic with a focus on fit and performance. Giro's fine-tuned Super Fit engineering, and its top-flight impact protection, and you have just want to wear a helmet. Head-hugging comfort is achieved through the turn of a dial with the durable In Form Fit System. Ventilation can be tuned to match a variety of conditions with our innovative Stack Ventilation and Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting. Seam is a weapon for all-mountain attacks.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate shell with the cushioning foam, saving weight and increasing cooling efficiency
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- In-Form Fit system lets you fine-tune the fit with an ergonomic dial, even with gloves on; vertical tuning features accommodates different head and goggle shapes
- Super cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing out heat and stale air
- Stack vent in helmet aligns with center vent on your goggles to keep the clear and fog-free
- X-Static lining has silver fibers woven into it that fight odors and help regulate heat
- Compatible with TuneUps audio systems (sold separately)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Did its job"
I had worn this helmet for many days on the mountain this season. I found it really warm and comfortable, the vents worked well when it warmed up, yet I could still hear the world around me. One of the features I love is how it adjusts around the bottom of my head and not just the sides and top.Two weeks ago I managed to cross my skis at speed and went into the air. After a solid twist through the air, boom, my head hit. If I was not wearing it I would have concussed myself. It did its job and we both survived to ski another day.
Yes, I would recommend this product.