The G3 Ruby is a women's tech binding that has the low weight that tech bindings are valued for, but is much less fussy to use.
- Low-force toe lever requires less force to open the toe jaws. Always nice, but especially nice in deep snow
- Switching modes is easily done, and does not require taking the boot out of the binding
- Heel elevator is easily deployed using a ski pole
- While there is some debate about where a binding needs to be installed for a women skier, there is no debating the value of the Ruby's adjustable mounting plate. Move the position yourself until you find your own style
- Binding can be removed from mounting plate to create a smaller package for airline travel
- Mounting plates are available separately. One binding can be used on several skis!
|Weight||3.1 lbs (1,430 g)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.