Rated as the #1 Winter boot by Outside Magazine, the Bogs Bozeman Mid Boots are sturdy, lightweight, and ready for the dirtiest of activities. These boots are rated to –72°F with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation. Made with seamless construction, they are 30% lighter than comparable boots and are more durable.
- Height: 11"
- Circumference: 14"
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Footbed features dual density EVA, Ortholite, and DuraFresh for optimal comfort
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
- Comfort rated to -72F/-60C