More than just a 'hook and loop' closure version of the Miura laces, the La Sportiva Miura VS rock climbing shoe uses the same P3 platform found on the Solution to ensure a permanently downturned toe even after years of hard use.
- Excels on steep overhangs
- One-piece leather upper has a synthetic lining to control stretch
- Unlined underfoot to allow for excellent sensitivity on micro edges and smears
- Hook and loop closure system tightens easily and opens like a clam shell for easy exit
- 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™
- Slingshot rand and Powerhinge system gives you the control in pockets and ultimate edging power
- Padded tongue is comfortable and wicks sweat
- P3 (Permanent power platform) ensures that shoes maintain their shape
- Slip last construction
- PD 75 last offers low volume fit with an emphasis on high performance downturn and high assymetry
- Lined with Dentex, unlined underfoot, expect these shoes a scant 1/2 size
|Midsole||1.1 mm LaSpoFlex with P3® platform|
|Weight||9.52 oz (270 g)|
|Lining fabric||Dentex, unlined underfoot|
- "Great shoes for a great price."
Found the shoes at a discount compared to REI which was the reason I went with OMC.
Shipping took a bit longer than I expected but that happens.
Overall, pretty satisfied with the decision as of right now. Haven't had any issues with them so I can't comment on OMC customer service.
Yes, I would recommend this product.