Fjallraven made the Vidda Pro Trousers for the outdoorsman in you. These trousers are designed for going into the woods. Featuring weather-resistant G-1000 with reinforced seat and knees, you won't be afraid of taking them to task. Need a place for gear and tools? No problem, they have seven pockets that include space for maps, axes, and anything else you can think of.
- Durable G-1000 polyester-cotton blend fabric is breathable, quick drying, and resistant to wind and water
- Fabric can be impregnated with Greenland Wax (sold separately) for enhanced weather resistance
- Reinforced double-fabric in the seat and knees increases durability
- Regular fit with articulated knees allows you to move freely
- Adjustable elastic ankles prevent the hems from snagging on underbrush
- Map pocket and Axe pocket make the pants ideal for adventures in the woods
- Internal pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Dual cargo pockets provide generous storage space
|Shell fabric||G-1000 polyester/cotton blend|
|Weight||20.63 oz (585 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Excellent quality "
Hands down, the best pants for hiking and backpacking. I primarily use them for hiking in mild and cold weather, and had no problems. They are great for keeping bugs out, heat in, and most importantly they are very durable. I have worn them to work, which requires me to occasionally get muddy with dirt and concrete and they have kept in tack. Pockets are extremely functional, except for the ax pocket (I don't normally carry an ax or short handle tool). I recommend hang dry after wash.
Yes, I would recommend this product.