The Fjallraven Ovik Lite Jacket is a lightweight, hip-length version of their very popular Ovik Jacket. It is built tough! Featuring wind and water resistant, very versatile G-1000 Lite fabric, this piece is perfect for spring, autumn, and milder winter days. The fabric can be waxed for enhanced protection against the elements. The wearer will feel Fjallraven's success in creating a jacket for everyday life, as well as backcountry adventure, that will look better the more it is used.
- 100% PVC free fabric that is still water resistant
- A light and shorter jacket made from G-1000 Lite fabric filled with down
- The Pertex Quantum lining gives a very delicate feeling
- Two hand pockets with integrated inside pocket
- One chest pocket with press button snap and cover
- Adjustable hem and sleeve cuffs
- Two-way front zipper covered with piping
- Designed with years of durability in mind
- Waxable with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax to create a nearly waterproof seal.
|Shell fabric||G-1000 Lite, 65% polyester, 35% cotton|
|Lining fabric||100% polyamide|
|Weight||25.4 oz (720 g) Medium|
|Insulation material||80% goose down, 20% feather|