Fischer Xcelerator Skate NIS Bindings have new technology that allows for greater speed and versatility of use. Xcelerators feature replaceable flex bumpers (sold separately), making it easy to personalize your binding.
- Up to 40% lighter than previous NNN race bindings
- The latching system is redesigned in such a way to reduce weight, increase durability, and provide a slightly tighter link with the boot.
- Base plate is wider than other systems and offers greater lateral support, important for skating and downhills
- Fits skis with NIS plate only.
- Flexor bits are replaceable. Flexor bits are available in different grades of stiffness to personalize the performance (sold separately)
- When combined with the Rottella Skate Spacer/wedge, the ramp angle can be modified to create a neutral stance (sold separately).