The Fischer Travers Carbon AT ski boot has the torsional stiffness of an alpine boot, due to the placement of a carbon fiber sheath in the sole, but the weight of a competitive skimo boot. A BOA cable rigged around brass pulleys snigs the fore-foot into position, and it has a rugged Velcro upper-buckle that controls the stiffness. A simple ski/walk mode lever for changes modes quickly, and It has 80° of ankle articulation. A waterproof liner cover to keep the snow out.
- Grilamid and carbon upper offer lightweight, pliable performance
- Thin, moldable Palau liner offers a comfortable feel
- Waterproof gaiter keeps snow out of the cuff
- Carbon shealth beneat hthe sole ensures stability and stiffness
- Reliable rubber sole offers for grip on rock and ice
- Powerstrap and Boa closure provide a customized, pressure-free fit
|Weight||980 g - 26.5|