Fischer's S-Bound 98 Crown/Skin is a nordic ski for mountain touring. Die-hard free-heelers who refuse to lock their heel down will use the S-Bound 98 for fast tours that include demanding downhills. Not a telemark ski, just a fun getting around cross country ski that can go big when necessary.
- Full length steel edges for downhill performance
- Nordic Rocker Camber lowers tip pressure to assist in turning and breaking trail
- Offtrack Crown grip base is efficient on moderate terrain
- Easy Skin 65mm can be quickly attached for steep uphill grip (sold separately)
- Wood core adds backcountry toughness
- 29mm of sidecut adds turning power
|Edge type||Full steel|