The Fischer S-Bound 112 Crown is a cross country touring ski that looks like a downhill ski. But when you go for an XC tour with your friends and take a break, while everyone else pulls out their bota bag you can charge up that steep powder filled hill and link turns back down. Definitely worth skipping the bota bag.
- Full length metal edges - of course
- 34mm of sidecut for turning power
- Offtrack Crown grip pattern is efficient on moderate touring terrain
- When hunting for turns, attach the Easy Skin to get up steep hills
- Easy Skin 65mm sold separately
- Wood core is backcountry tough
|Edge type||Full steel|