As described by a US elite racer, "the Fischer RCS Carbon Speedmax Skate Boots are stiffer, lighter, and better fitting than any other boot I have used". In addition to the RCS Skate Carbon boot being the lightest weight production boot available, it is a product unchanged from the boots worn by those on the World Cup.
- 20% lighter than the RCS Carbonlite skate boot
- Two-part skate sole is 50% lighter than the Xcelerator skate sole
- Integral carbon fiber chassis for outstanding stability and power transfer
- World Cup carbon cuff for side-to-side stability
- Speed lock system for minimum size and weight
- Insole with NXT odor management