The Fischer RCR Crown Vasa Ski is a top choice for exercise skiing, race training, and racing on hard-to-wax days. With a negative cut grip pattern placed perfectly in the wax pocket, slow waxless skis are a thing of the past.
- NIS plate accepts NNN-NIS bindings without drilling; NNN-NIS binding position can be adjusted to fine-tune ski performance. All other screw mounted bindings can be installed on top of the NIS plate
- Crown Tec for powerful and reliable forward motion in the kick phase and glide with minimum resistance
- Power Edge ensures even pressure distribution
- Prewaxed with infrared fluoride-content hot wax preparation for the best gliding performance, protection against dirt and oxidation
- CFC - Computer Flex Control for ski pairing that ensures identical characteristics and stiffness in the respective pairs
- Sizing: 110 - 120 lbs, 187 cm Medium; 121 - 131 lbs, 187 cm Medium or 192 cm Medium; 132 - 142 lbs, 192 cm Medium or 197 cm Medium; 143 - 153 lbs, 197 cm Medium or 202 cm Medium; 154 - 164 lbs, 197 cm Medium or 202 cm Medium; 165 - 175 lbs , 207 cm Medium or 202 cm Stiff; 176 - 198 lbs, 207 cm Medium or Stiff or 202 cm Stiff ;198+ lbs, 207 Stiff
- *These skis do not come with bindings. Bindings are sold separately