Made for Fischer by Rottefella, the Exercise Skate Binding is an excellent skate ski binding for performance and recreational skating. When installed on skis with NIS (Nordic Integrated System) plates it can be adjusted from 3 to 5 distinct positions for different skier types and snow conditions.
- Provides power transfer, stability and edge control
- NIS plate keeps the binding closer to the ski to deliver optimal stability and performance
- Ideal for the performance skate skier and is compatible with all NNN skate or NNN combi boots
- Only to be used on skis with factory installed NIS plates
- Picture shows binding on NIS plate. NIS plate is not part of the binding, it is built into NIS compatible skis
- Binding can be combined with the Rottefella binding wedge to create a neutral stance (sold separately)