The Fischer Xcelerator Classic NIS Binding, manufactured by Rottefella, is the latest technology for the NNN system.
Up to 40% lighter than previous NNN race bindings
- the latching system is redesigned in such a way to reduce weight, increase durability, and provide a slightly tighter link with the boot.
- Base plate is wider than other systems and offers greater lateral support, important for skating and downhills.
- Fits skis with NIS plate only.
- Fischer graphics to match Fischer race skis
- Rubber bumper (aka, flexor bit) is replaceable and is available in three levels of stiffness (sold separately)