The Fischer E89 Crown is a fast and light, traditional length nordic touring ski with a non-traditional feature- partial length metal edges. Narrower width promotes good glide, and allows the E89 to fit in machine groomed trails.
- The traditional length adds flotation when tromping through a few inches of new snow
- The metal edges are placed at the tip and tail, with hard ceramic edges in the middle; this technology avoids the common problem of metal edges degrading touring grip
- A great choice for those who like the extra security of metal edges, but don't like the plodding feel of so many metal edged xc skis
- Pictured with bindings; bindings not included
- 180cm size fits skiers 80-110lb