The Fischer E109 Crown Xtralite are a metal-edge, no-wax, BC touring ski that incorporate revolutionary rocker camber for easier off-track turning. Slightly wider that the S-Bound 78, the E109 makes a sweet turn for a double-cambered ski.
- Nearly as light as a narrower, non-metal edged light touring ski
- 5/10 Nordic Rocker improves gliding properties in unprepared terrain and enables better turning with less effort
- Fiberglass/wood combo core features air channels that keep weight down while maintaining durability
- Offtrack Crown no-wax pattern improves climbing in all conditions, especially away from the prepared tracks and in difficult terrain
- Full metal edges hold on hard snow and icy, steep terrain
- Picture show bindings for example; bindings not included