The Fischer Auto T3 NNN bindings make recreational skiing, in or out of tracks, stable and predictable. The user-friendly automatic step in / out mechanism is functional with a pole tip. Can be installed on any cross country ski.
- 40 ShA flex index
- Automatic step-in feature
- The low profile distace between boot and ski ensures excellent power transfer and sensitivity
- A broader binding plate increases the contact area between boot and binding
- Dual guide rails increase stability and ski control
- Installed with screws. While compatible with skis using the NIS plate, this binding will not be adjustable on the NIS plate.