The Dynafit Speedfit 10 is a bare bones, lightweight tech binding without engineering such as forward pressure or release value certification. The heel units are adjustable for side to side release but are fixed at a value of 8 for vertical release. They harken back to the simple tech binding days and are sure to appeal to the gram counters and fast-and-light skiers. They are a little less expensive than the more technical bindings, too.
- Ice-Breaker pins help clear debris from you boot fittings.
- +/-5mm adjustment in the heel track for different boots.
- Two riser-heights and a nearly-flat mode to choose from.
- Adjustable 5-10 lateral release and fixed vertical release.
- Optional 75mm, 90mm, and 105mm brake sizes, sold separately.
- Bayonet lock means it’s more easily-serviced than others.
|DIN range||5-10 lateral range|
|Weight||696g - pair|