Sleet, freezing rain, sub-zero wind chills, snow? More please. Our Mountaineering socks by Darn Tough simply do not back down. Extra heavy terry loop construction protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. While the other guy's "extreme cold weather" socks feel more like Moon Boots ours have a streamlined performance fit that keeps up with you in the worst of weather. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes these fast drying, breathable socks that stay warm in the winter and amazingly cool in the summer. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial these socks repel bacteria and odor - a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Includes cedar block with purchase
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
Extra Cushion: Our thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height.
Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
|Fabric||Merino Wool Blend|
|Material||73% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex|