The classic Chaco Z sandal just became classier! The Chaco ZX/2 starts with all the proven features of the Z/1, but the thin two straps that replace the single add a distinctive flair, and a subtle change in adapting to foot contours. Put 'em on, look good, and take them to the rivers, trails, country fair, cobblestone streets, jungles, or your backyard.
- Unaweep Vibram outsole is durable, resoleable.
- The angled, well space lugs make this sole virtually self-cleaning.
- BioCentric footbed. With the assistance of a certified pedorthist, Chaco designed the contours of their footbed to control pronation and maximize performance.
- The BioCentric footbed ensures a supported, comfortable stride in any activity and as a result, has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Polyurethane midsole outlasts most other cushioning materials.
- Continuous pull-through strap can be adjusted to conform to the curvatures of your foot for a secure fit.
- Anatomical strap placement cradles the first and fifth metatarsal bones for a biomechanical fit.
- Toe loop is favored by those who demand increased lateral stability.