The classic Chaco Z sandal just became classier! The Chaco ZX-1 starts with all the proven features of the Z-1, but the thin two straps that replace the single add a distinctive flair, and a subtle change in adapting to foot contours. Put 'em on, look good, and take them to the rivers, trails, country fair, cobblestone streets, jungles, or your backyard.
Unaweep Vibram outsole is durable, resoleable.
- The angled, well space lugs make this sole virtually self-cleaning.
- BioCentric footbed. With the assistance of a certified pedorthist, Chaco designed the contours of their footbed to control pronation and maximize performance.
- The BioCentric footbed ensures a supported, comfortable stride in any activity and as a result, has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Polyurethane midsole outlasts most other cushioning materials.
- Continuous pull-through strap can be adjusted to conform to the curvatures of your foot for a secure fit.
- Anatomical strap placement cradles the first and fifth metatarsal bones for a biomechanical fit.