With its classic and simple design, using only eight components, the Chaco Z/2 Classic Sandal has earned solid cred with river runners and hikers alike. The textured footbed prevents your foot from sliding around once it's wet and the antimicrobial treatment prevents sandal-funk odors from occurring. The LUVSEAT midsole cushions with its plush feel and ergonomic shaping. And because it's at home on rocky trails and slippery take-outs, the ChacoGrip rubber sole adds peace of mind.
- Pull-through adjustable webbing straps with toe loop
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Textured footbed with antimicrobial treatment
- LUVSEAT midsole (polyurethane)
- ChacoGrip rubber sole (3.5mm lug depth)
|Outer material||[straps] polyester jacquard webbing, [heel risers] high-tensile webbing|