- Mid-thigh length provides excellent protection against the cold
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding an adjustable hood
- Heavy-duty, center-front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over center-front zipper secured with Velcro
- Insulated storm flap underneath center-front zipper for greater warmth and protection from the cold
- Two high hand-warmer pockets
- Two lower pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Back webbing grab-strap for hanging with sewn-on CG name patch
- Two interior pockets, the top left security pocket includes a zipper closure
- Elasticized waist draw cord provides added warmth
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold and snow
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic- Tech, 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|
"Very warm and comfortable. Can recommend to all"
I love it so much, especially during these winter cold days here in Oslo, Norway. It provides me comforts and real warmth.
Needs only thin layer inside. like t-shirt, then the parkas.
"Canada Goose Langford Parka"
Jacket remarkable, for a long time did not receive so much pleasure from clothes purchase.