The long and slim-fitting Canada Goose Kensington Parka is filled with 625, fill power, white duck down and the shell made with Canada Goose's 195 gm Arctic-Tech and cotton blend, including DWR treatment. With retro military-style buttons, waist-cinching adjustable straps, and recessed rib knit cuffs, the Kensington is a traditional styled, long parka with modern upgrades. Check the sizing chart for ordering the correct fit, as your hip measurements come into play with this trim-fit.
- Long, thigh length provides maximum protection
- 2-way adjustable, down hood, with a removable coyote fur ruff offers maximum versatility
- Fleece lined hood provides added warmth
- Elasticized nylon rib-knit collar and wrist cuffs provide a comfortable option for keeping out the cold
- Four sets of outer pockets offer great storage options as well as a place to keep your hands warm
- Exterior adjustable straps at the waist gives you the option of a slimmer fit
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka as a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free
- Two kick pleats on the back of the jacket secure with buttons and add versatility and mobility to this longer parka
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic-Tech, 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR|
|Lining fabric||55 g/m², Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish|
|Back length||37.75” / 95.89cm|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Great jacket but cut too long if you are a TRuE XXS!!! Try the victoria jacket instead"
Excellent service by OMCGEAR staff !!! Very personable & intimate!
Excellent company. Thank you mom & pop store;)
As for the jacket Kensington, way too long & cut fuller than Victoria jacket.
Kensington has way too many loop holes to put back after you zip up.
Sleeve length is also longer than victoria jacket. Victoria's negative is the Velcro closure. Your clothes get ruined when snagged by Velcro accidentally.
I also own the montebello style which has the best features & well made but that jacket is cut hip length so you can't walk around in it.
Trillium jacket had a pre-stitched elastic waist visible only in the back- thus gives a cheaper look.
Yes, I would recommend this product.