The long and slim-fitting Canada Goose Kensington Parka is filled with 625, fill power, white duck down and the shell made with Canada Goose's 195 gm Arctic-Tech and cotton blend, including DWR treatment. With retro military-style buttons, waist-cinching adjustable straps, and recessed rib knit cuffs, the Kensington is a traditional styled, long parka with modern upgrades. Check the sizing chart for ordering the correct fit, as your hip measurements come into play with this trim-fit.
Fusion Fit brings the ideal fit, comfort and protection for smaller body frames.
- Long, thigh length provides maximum protection
- 2-way adjustable, down hood, with a removable coyote fur ruff offers maximum versatility
- Fleece lined hood provides added warmth
- Elasticized nylon rib-knit collar and wrist cuffs provide a comfortable option for keeping out the cold
- Four sets of outer pockets offer great storage options as well as a place to keep your hands warm
- Exterior adjustable straps at the waist gives you the option of a slimmer fit
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka as a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free
- Two kick pleats on the back of the jacket secure with buttons and add versatility and mobility to this longer parka
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic-Tech, 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR|
|Lining fabric||55 g/m², Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish|
|Back length||37.75” / 95.89cm|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|