- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding
- An elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Drawcord waist
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Two lower, full below snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pocket with zipper closure
- Relaxed fit
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic-Tech, DWR finish|
|Lining fabric||55 g/m², Nylon, DWR finish|
|Back length||35 in (88.9 cm)|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|
"What a wonderful surprise to find something that can effortlessly keep sub-zero temperatures at bay."
I originally bought the Canada Goose Expedition Parka for a photography workshop in Svalbaard, Norway. As it turns out, the best place to test its warmth retaining capabilities was my backyard. We seemingly either had sub-zero temperatures for weeks on end, or at least 6 - 8 inches of snow for the blower - assuming the snow blower hadn't died yet, that is. The CG Expedition Parka kept me warm and toasty. Kudos to OMCGear for carrying such a wonderful product, in my size and in my color!