The Canada Goose Expedition Parka was originally designed for scientists working at the McMurdo facility, in Antarctica, but today has become the gold standard for anyone who wants to stay warm when the thermometer bottoms out.
- Includes Deluxe Cedar Hanger and Garment bag, for travel and off season storage needs, with purchase
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding
- An elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Drawcord waist
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Two lower, full below snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pocket with zipper closure
- Relaxed fit
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic-Tech, DWR finish|
|Lining fabric||55 g/m², Nylon, DWR finish|
|Back length||35 in (88.9 cm)|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "What a wonderful surprise to find something that can effortlessly keep sub-zero temperatures at bay."
I originally bought the Canada Goose Expedition Parka for a photography workshop in Svalbaard, Norway. As it turns out, the best place to test its warmth retaining capabilities was my backyard. We seemingly either had sub-zero temperatures for weeks on end, or at least 6 - 8 inches of snow for the blower - assuming the snow blower hadn't died yet, that is. The CG Expedition Parka kept me warm and toasty. Kudos to OMCGear for carrying such a wonderful product, in my size and in my color!
Yes, I would recommend this product.