The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber jacket is rooted in classic aviation style, but has bombproof modern features, shell material and insulation. Supremely warm and classically stylish, the Chilliwack Bomber won't hinder mobility around town or on an arctic runway.
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable hood for great protection from the elements
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro® flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items
- One interior security pocket to keep belongings safe
- Regular insulated fit
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic-Tech, 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR|
|Lining fabric||55 g/m², Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|
There are currently no reviews for this product.