- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic-look and great protection in high-wind conditions
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro® flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items
- One interior security pocket to keep belongings safe
- Regular insulated fit
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic-Tech, 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR|
|Lining fabric||55 g/m², Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "perfect for someone active in the arctic"
I needed something that was no-compromise tough and warm for very cold and windy conditions where I needed to be mobile as a photographer. length might seem short to some but I like it for flexibility and a more classic look. it's crazy warm and the hood while big for some is a thing of luxury. the fur protects my face from wind and snow, and creates a warm bubble of protection around my whole head. amazing. I usually wear it with a single layer down to 0 deg F, even in wind. colder and less mobile I add a sweater. a pricey and amazing piece of essential clothing.
super pleased with omcgear too. competent, same day shipping, and was able to give a history on omcgear. will have to stop in on my next trip through.
Yes, I would recommend this product.