The Canada Goose Chateau Parka possesses modern detailing, like exposed buttons and slim silhouette, but is comfortably at home in harsh arctic conditions or the less harsh demands of urban living.
- Mid-thigh length provides coverage and protection
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Storm flap over heavy duty front zipper secures with buttons to both block the wind and offer a sleek look
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Fleece-lined welt pockets are perfect for keeping hands warm
- Outer pocket with zipper closure, and interior drop in pocket offer options to safely store your belongings
- Slim insulated fit
|Shell fabric||195 g/m², Arctic-Tech, 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR|
|Lining fabric||55 g/m², Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish|
|Back length||34.75 in (88.27 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb 10.4 oz / 1656g|
|Insulation material||625 fill power white duck down|
There are currently no reviews for this product.