Osprey has made their Ariel Backpacks even better this year. The new IsoForm CM hipbelt adds stiffness and padding for even better performance with heavy loads.
- No increase in weight from previous years' models
- Top pocket converts to lumbar pack
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Two ice axe loops and handle wraps
- Frame transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
|Weight||4 lbs 6 oz (1,980 g) - Small|
|Volume||3,173 in³ (52 liters) - Small|
|Torso fit||16 - 18.5 in (41 - 47 cm) - Small|
|Sleeping bag compartment||Yes|
- "I haven't used it yet but overall pleasant transaction and fast shipping"
I haven't used it yet but I tried it on at REI and it was the most comfortable for my back. of course it has it's disadvantages but I'm happy with my purchase
Yes, I would recommend this product.