The Nemo Aya women's ultralight down mummy bag, with premium packable 800FP down and aggressive, thermally-efficient patterning, is the new pinnacle bag for ultralight adventures. With careful attention to tailoring of each curve for efficiency and comfort, the contoured hood, shaped footbox, and body-mapped tapered core are designed for ideal fit with no excess or wasted space. Premium 800 FP down is hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified for traceability and humane treatment throughout the supply chain. Other features include Thermo Gills provide temperature regulation, a waterproof/breathable footbox and hood to protect you head to toe from tent wall condensation, and a full-length YKK no-snag zipper.
- Pairs with the men's Kayu
- A fabric set of 20D Nylon Ripstop and 30D Nylon Taffeta is ultra-plush for a supreme sleep experience.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified for traceability throughout the supply chain.
- Thermo Gills allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof and breathable footbox and hood protect against tent wall condensation.
- Tailored patterning is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium down insulation is treated with Nikwax for waterproof security on the trail.
- Body-mapped tapered core is designed for an ideal fit with no wasted space.
- Full-length YKK zipper with snagless baffle construction and draft tube seals warm air in.
- Protected by the Nemo Lifetime Warranty
|Shell fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Insulation material||800 FP Down|
|Stuff sack size||16.0 x 9.0 in dia|
|Lining||30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR|