The C.A.M.P. Tour 350 Crampons uses high-strength aluminum alloy to create this compact, hyperlight, 10 point crampon. Designed for Rando racers, ski mountaineers or alpinists in pursuit of the fast and light, this automatic binding packs down small.
- 7075 T6 aluminum alloy construction marries lightweight and strength
- 10 points offer a solid grip on steep glacier traverses and final summit pitches
- Compact teeth design packs down to half the size of other crampons, pack 'em and forget about 'em till you reach the headwall
- Wire toe bail and automatic heel designed for rigid mountaineering boots or AT/tele boots
- Automatic heel attachment, originally designed with Randonneur racers in mind, snaps securely into tech fittings
- Anti-balling plates included
- Carrying bag are included