The innovative CAMP Tricam returns for 2013 with fancy stitching which stiffens the sling without impeding its ability to engage the camming action. The result is easier cleaning! The Tricam is an ingeniously lightweight addition to your rack which can be placed in active and passive protection positions.
- Updated for 2013
- Larger sizes are an affordable way to augment a rack of cams and are ideal for belay anchors due to their high strength and light weight
- Tricams can also be placed in icy cracks where regular cams do not work
- Two placement modes: active cam and passive chock
- Works where nothing else can fit, such as solution pockets
- Excellent in horizontal cracks
- Stiffer sewing on the slings of sizes 0.125 - 2.0 for easier one-handed placement and extraction
There are currently no reviews for this product.