CAMP Nylon Tricams are a patented camming unit that utilizes the superior strength and stability of the tripod. The innovative design allows for use in active and passive protection positions.
- Great for pockets, horizontal cracks and other unconventional placements
- Larger sizes are an affordable way to augment a rack of cams and are ideal for belay anchors due to their high strength and light weight
- Tricams can also be placed in icy cracks where regular cams do not work
- Two placement modes: active cam and passive chock
- Works where nothing else can fit, such as solution pockets
- Excellent in horizontal cracks
- All sizes have nylon slings