The CAMP Piu 2.0 Belay/Rappel Device Kit has been designed to deliver optimal performance with the new generation of skinny ropes that have gained popularity in recent years.Using a variable notched design with smooth teeth on the brake side of the device along with narrower slots for the rope, the Piu 2.0 locks onto skinny ropes with more friction than other tube style devices.
- Includes Orange HMS Compact Locking Carabiner
- Specifically designed for use with skinny ropes
- Can be rigged in auto-block mode for belaying two seconds
- a large rigging hole that allows a locking carabiner to rotate all the way through
- Diagonal cable prevents the rope from rubbing and jamming
|Fits rope width||Double 7.6 - 9.0 MMSingle 8.9 - 11.0 MM|