The Boreal Flyers approach shoe first appeared in 1986 and is still around for good reason. This rock climber's friend defined the category of footwear one could hike in, scramble off trail, rope up and climb 5th class, and afterwards still look great walking to the pub. Unlike some others in the approach category, the Boreal Flyers has stayed true to the purpose through continued design improvement. Tough enough to endure alpine rock, sticky soles to grip on thin edges, just enough cushioning to take the sting out of rocky trails.
- Lacing extends to the toe for a precise fit
- High quality 2mm leather is tough and long-lived
- UK sizing! Subtract one full size from US for correct fit (US9=UK8)
- PU rand provides toe protection and crack jamming performance
- Zenith Dura sole is balanced for climbing grip and durability
- Made in Spain
|Outer material||2mm leather|