The Bogs Bozeman Tall boot's Neo-Tech rubber provides incredible waterproof protection and the insulation required for sub-zero temperatures in the Montana rockies and elsewhere. Bogs lined this boot with quick-drying EverDry, moisture managing Max-Wick, and odor-resistant DuraFresh for internal comfort. Ortholite's dual-density, anti-odor, EVA footbed enhances underfoot comfort, while the BioGrip rubber outsole assures proper footing on bar and barn floors, alike.
- Hand-lasted rubber with four-way stretch inner
- Neo-Tech waterproof insulation rated to sub-zero temps
- Lined with EverDry, Max-Wick, and DuraFresh technologies
- Ortholite's dual-density, anti-odor, EVA footbed
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip sole
- Bogs comfort rates this boot to -72F