The Black Diamond Trail Shock Pro features the terrain-absorbing benefits of our Control Shock Technology, combined with the quick deployment and collapsibility of our new SmashLock quick-release technology. The SmashLock quick-release mechanism allows you to quick deploy the telescoping pole and lock it into place with an easy-to-hear click (keep the FlickLock Pro closed during deployment). Then, with the FlickLock Pro open, swiftly and firmly press the tip of the pole into the trail to release the SmashLock for a quick collapse. The pole’s Control Shock is located within the grip and provides progressive four-stage shock absorption with smooth rebound control on even the most rugged trails. The dual-density grip has been updated with a softer rubber and smoother, more comfortable design, while the new solution strap draws inspiration from our harness technology for better security around the wrist and better handling when tackling steep terrain. The redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability is now lighter, stronger, and easier to use, while featuring a forged aluminum construction. Interchangeable carbide tech tips offer secure bite on everything from granite slabs to pine duff.
- SmashLock quick Release technology for quick deployment and collapsibility
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- Updated soft-foam grip with solution strap for added security and better handling
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
|Weight||590 g (1 lbs 4.81 oz)Per Pair|
|Adjustable||105-140 cm (41-55 in)68 cm (26 in) Collapsed|