The Black Diamond Stinger Crampon was built for serious mixed and ice lines throughout the world. The monopoint is replaceable and the lightweight heel and toe wires dial in a precise fit.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS