Our women's-specific powder seeking backcountry ski, the lightweight Black Diamond Starlet, is all about earning more turns, with less energy. Its wide, soft-flexing, early-rise tip rides high in powder and initiates turns with ease, while offering easy trail breaking. Winner of many awards and accolades, we invite you to see why the Starlet is an efficient, versatile go-to ski for backcountry gals.
- Women's-specific flex is weight adjusted while remaining just as torsionally stiff as the men's
- Semi-rockered tip allows the tip to float in soft snow while maintaining maximum skinning traction
- 100 mm waist feels 'surfy' in powder, while responding to a light touch and easily breaking trail
- Torsion Box construction saves weight, while providing torsional power and stability
- Lightweight paulownia wood core is lightweight boasting a high strength to weight relationship
- Formula One Technology uses three ribs for added hard snow performance
- Flat tail with SkinLock for solid anchors and secure, durable skin attachment while maximizing running length