Designed for constant movement on big days, the lightweight Black Diamond Sonic pack features a highly compressible, ergonomic design so it moves with you, whether you’re climbing the Beckey-Chouinard in the Bugs, third-class scrambling along the Teton’s Cathedral Traverse, or trail running/peak bagging in RMNP’s high country.
- ergoACTIV suspension with OpenAir backpanel and SwingArm shoulder straps
- Zippered panel access opens wide for quick access to layers and food
- Soft, breathable 3D mesh on hipbelt and shoulder straps
- Hipbelt stash pocket
- Side stretch pockets for water bottles, maps and more
- Front compression cord is ideal for quickly stowing your rain jacket or gaiters
- Retractable trekking pole/ice axe loop and bike light slot
- Hydration compatible
|Material||210D Nylon Ripstop|
|Weight||2 lbs 7 oz (1.1 kg) - Large|
|Volume||1,587 in³ (26 liters) - Large|
|Torso fit||19. 5 - 23.5 in (50 - 57 cm) - Large|
|Sleeping bag compartment||No|
There are currently no reviews for this product.