The Black Diamond Revert is a hybrid because it combines new school elements like shape and rocker with old school width. The 3D Sandwich construction and tapered ABS sidewalls pair with the Dual Torsion Bow Technology for reliable torsional stiffness and edge hold when it counts on the hard and steep. They should have called it the Twofer: as it's two skis in one.
- 95 mm waist, underfoot camber, and a shorter running length for fun, easy skiing in tight couloirs and hard snow conditions
- Tip and tail Rocker design creates playful, center-stanced steering and soft-snow predictability and ease
- 3D Sandwich construction, paulownia wood core with ABS tapered sidewalls
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology with two ribs puts power to the edges, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow