When you need a glove that will keep your hands warm and dry throughout a day of skiing, look no further than the Rambla Glove from Black Diamond. These gloves have been designed with everything in mind. The fleece liner is buttery soft and after only wearing the glove for 5 minutes my hands were toasty warm and nearly sweating. The fingers have an extra seam along the bottom digit of your finger to aid dexterity. The glove shell is built with a stretch woven fabric, goat leather, a Gore-Tex liner, and 170 g Primaloft. This combination stays dry in the wettest of conditions and keeps your hands warm.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with XCR Product Technology.
- Woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch.
- 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation and fixed 100 g fleece lining.
- Improved 3D patterning for maximum dexterity.
- Goat leather palm and fingers.
- Low Profile, Under-the-cuff wrist.
|Shell fabric||4-way stretch Woven Nylon and Goat Leather|
|Lining fabric||170 g Primaloft Gold Insulation and 100 g Fleece|
|Weight||7.9 oz (225 g)|
|Palm material||Goat Leather|