The Black Diamond Quadrant alpine touring boot has risen to overwhelming popularity, on the boot wall, because it is such a darn good all-arounder. It is lightish for a 4 buckle, overlap-style boot and it's range of motion is appreciated in the up-track. But after skins are pulled and it's time to point 'em down, this boot pushes big skis around like a freeride or alpine boot.
- Triax Pivot Frame with Flex 120, 40 degrees of resistance-free touring motion and locking QuickWire cuff buckles
- New Efficient Fit AT Liner with 1:1 Boa closure system, improved fit and articulating zones for ultimate, all-day, long-lasting touring comfort
- V - shaped last with a roomy 103 mm toe box
- Rockered, rubber outsoles provide traction and durability in cold, snowy conditions
- Locking QuickWire buckles lock open to allow touring comfort