Inbounds or out, the Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro AT bindings provide a larger platform and improved power to drive wide-bodied skis. The Power Transmission Control (PTC) technology has a wide footprint and toepiece hinge that that transmit energy to ski edges more effectively. Fritschi's new Gliding Technology eases your climb by eliminating that hinge-like, tiptoe feeling. The switch from walk to ski mode is done with the flick of a ski pole tip and the binding release in touring mode. A good thing in avalanche terrain!
- Power Transmission Control (PTC) technology with a wide toe piece hinge
- The Gliding Technology helps skis flex naturally and tour easier
- Max DIN 12, and DIN certified for both AT and alpine boot soles
- Four-level heel elevator
- Free-gliding heel bar with integrated lock prevents accidental release into tour mode
- Sole length sizing: S - 260-315 mm, M - 285-340 mm, XL - 330-365 mm