In 2008, Black Diamond started a revolution, in skiing, by introducing the Factor, a freeride-inspired alpine boot with a walk mode. That innovation continues in 2011 with the new Factor 130. Now with a completely new liner, this powerful boot is warmer, stiffer and better fitting than its predecessor. For hard chargers who simply need one boot to do it all, this Flex 130 boot continues its tradition of no-boundaries, no-compromise skiing performance. It includes BD Alpine Sole Blocks, and is compatible with BD AT Sole Blocks with integrated tech inserts (sold separately).
- Stiffer and more powerful than the Factor 110
- Triax Pro Frame with Flex 130 and 20 degrees of resistance-free touring motion
- New plastic liner tongue for a smooth, evenly distributed flex, plus an extra-wide power strap
- New thermoformable Power Fit Liner features a 3:1 Freeride Series Boa closure system, aerogel-insulated strobel base and articulating zones for touring comfort
- Equipped with BD Alpine Sole Blocks and compatible with BD AT Sole Blocks with integrated tech inserts (sold separately)