- Accommodates most crampon models with center bar collapsed
- Semi-rigid rectangular shape provides ample room for ice screws, extra picks and other sharp hardwear
- Durable puncture resistant vinyl-coated nylon bottom
- Zippered mesh facilitates air drying
- Two loops on each end allow you to lash to your pack, hang your crampons at the hut to dry, or store in your gear closet
|Weight||5.5 oz (155 g)|
|Material||Vinyl coated Nylon, Mesh|
|Dimensions||11 x 5 x 3 in (27.9 x 12.7 x 7.6 cm)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Harden Shoe Bag"
It's technically a shoe bag, but the walls are made of a harder material to resist punctures and the top is made of a mesh, which is great since the crampons don't have to sit in any water, allowing the crampons to dry.
Yes, I would recommend this product.