- Fast drying nylon-webbing construction with traditional buckle
- Belay loop and haul loop rated to 12 kN (2,698 lbf)
- Quick-release leg loops for easy entry and exit, even while wearing skis or crampons
- Leg loops detach from waist belt to accommodate bathroom needs
- Two webbing gear loops
- Four Ice Clipper slots
- Low-profile and flat enough to be worn comfortably under a pack and clothes
- Packs down into a stuff sack small enough to fit into a jacket pocket
- Includes stuff sack
|Adjustable Leg Loops||Yes|
|Weight||8 oz (230 g) - M/L|
|Fits Waist||32 - 38 in (81 - 97 cm) - M/L|
|Leg loop size||20 - 26 in (51 - 66 cm) - M/L|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Light, compact, comfortable, and easy to put on."
This harness is super light, compact, and has everything I need. I used this harness for Mt. Rainier, and it's perfect because i can fit this on the side pocket of my backpack. Once you take it out, it's really easy to put it on. Just wrap it around your waist and buckle! Other things I like about this is its minimal functions and the fast dry material. It's also very comfortable. The buckle is a little hard to adjust with gloves on but that's not a problem for me. Overall I love this harness.
Yes, I would recommend this product.