The Black Diamond Aspect can handle any task you line-out for it, in the backcountry. Wider (90 mm waist), and with a more traditional contact length and touring ski shape, than the BD Current, the Aspect excels at both trail-breaking and powder skimming. Paulownia wood core and carbon fiber reinforcements lend the ski maximum torsional stiffness without any unnecessary weight.
- Deep sidecut, traditional camber and a 90 mm waist for high-performance skiing, from out-of-bounds forays to long-distance backcountry projects
- Semi-Rocker tip, full camber and flat tail for easy trail breaking and skiing in variable conditions
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction, plus carbon fiber reinforcements
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology with two ribs puts power to the edges, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow